Monday, November 2, 2009

How to Post pictures Scrapbook Pages

I want to try to post some of my pictures and scrapbook pages to my Blog, but am a bit unsure on how to do that. If anyone out there ready my blog and know how to do this, could they please drop me a comment and let me know? What format do you need to save your scrapbook page as in order to be able to post it. Also, if you want someone to be able to download something that you make, how do you set it up on your blog to do that. If there is someone out there in Blog Land that could help me, it would be greatly appreciated to know how to do that.

I also want to know how to link other people's blog to mine with Blinkie's. I see that some people have a Blinkie that I can press and have me go directly to their site, or how can I create a blinkie so that someone could put it on their Blog and link my site to them.

Once again, if someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Even if you could tell me where to go to get this information, it would be helpful.

Thank you for anyone who can give me a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment