Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Looking forward to our Trip

According to the kids, we have only got 3 more sleeps to go (including tonight) before we leave on our trip to New York. I haven't seen my friends for a couple of years, and Meredith has had 2 babies since the last time we were there. Andrew is looking forward to going to his first NFL game ever! Go Jets! Not sure if he wants to go to the game or the Tailgate party before the game! We are leaving Friday after work for the 15 hour drive. We'll get there very early in the morning, but it's worth it! I'll be dropped off, and he'll continue with his friend John the extra 15 minutes to his cousin's house. What are the chances of having a co-worker that has a cousin who lives 15 minutes from my life-long childhood friends house! I'll post how we met at a later time. I'll post some photos once I'm back. Thank you to the grand parents who are taking care of the kids so we can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment